About Translucent Daylighting Systems - Custom Skyroofs
Translucent Daylighting Systems - Custom Skyroofs
08 45 23KAL - BuyLine 0421
- Kalwall's Sandwich Panel Skylight Systems over substructure designed and installed to maximum advantage of Kalwall structural capability. Spans up to 9'6" (3m) or more, depending on project conditions.
- Flat, curved or combination for skylight configuration design versatility and consistent with all Kalwall Systems. Easy, fast installation, coupled with large-sized panels to eliminate troublesome joints.
- To prevent water dams, all horizontal joints are "overlapped" - the ultimate in weatherscreen function to keep weather and water outside the building envelope.
- Class A Burning Brand compliant as standard.
- Underwriter Labs Class A built-up roof assemblies.
- NFRC-certified systems U-factor as low as .11 BTU/(hr/ft²/ºF) or 0.58 W/m²K .
- LEED® contribution.
- Kalwall 100™ panels are 4" (100mm) thick for applications requiring even more structural integrity. U-values from 0.08 to 0.15 BTU/(hr/ft²/ºF) or 0.45 to 0.85 W/m²K (R-13 to R-6.16).
- Super-insulating, light-transmitting Kalwall+ Nanogel® infilled with translucent aerogel for R-20, panel U-value of 0.05 BTU/(hr/ft²/ºF) or 0.30 W/m²K with 20% light transmission.
- Special application and national building code-compliant. Following are just a few of the codes and standards applying to Kalwall Translucent Custom Skyroof Systems:
- Explosion Venting Panels designed and manufactured to FM 4440 standards
- ASTM E 1886 and E1996 Hurricane Standards, including flying debris cannon test promulgated originally in the Florida Building Code
- ASTM E331 Water Penetration
- ASTM E283-91 Air Leakage
- ASTM E330-90 Structural Performance
- Designed in accordance with ICC-ES, ASCE 7 methods and approved to FM Standard 4471 for Roof Systems
- Seismic codes
- Optional extra-high impact faces withstand extraordinary impact forces in accordance with UL 972 standards
- A thermoset FRP/aluminum composite that will not melt, Kalwall panels have many optional fire reaction capabilities.
- Complies with DoD and GSA UFC 4-010-01 Blast-Resistant Construction.
Review our Translucent Replacement Systems Brochure.
For more daylighting examples, visit our PHOTO GALLERY.
For CAD details, click CAD DRAWINGS.
Domino's Pizza In UK Wins BREEAM ”Excellent” Award With Kalwall (Apr 24, 2012)
Kalwall Creates The World's Most Highly Insulating, Translucent Building Systems With Cabot's Lumira Aerogel (Sep 6, 2011)
Kalwall's Geo-Roof Is Jewelry Store's Biggest Gem (Jul 13, 2011)
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: Kalwall, Daylighting, Translucent Custom Skyroofs, Translucent Custom Skylights.