architecture - engineering - construction
About Media Hardware Collection » Ascent CBLift-0019
Media Hardware Collection » Ascent CBLift-0019
- Load Rating: Up to 14.5 lbs./6.6 kg.
- The Ascent is a push-to-operate mechanical lift that provides access and conceals screens in desks and other cabinetry.
- The slim and compact design makes the Ascent a multi-purpose solution for a wide range of applications in industrial, commercial, institutional, and residential environments.
- RoHS Compliant
- Accommodates screens from 5.5 to 14.5 pounds and up to 17.5 inches tall and 22 inches diagonally
- No power required; movement is controlled by counterbalancing weights
- Swivels ± 112.5º for expanded viewing access
- Packaging includes wire management, cable control kit, and one weight pack
- Black electroplate finish
- Easy to install – Quick installation with a minimal amount of steps.
- Rapid and smooth operation – Unit raises 21 inches in less than 2 seconds.
- Additional Weight Pack (3.88 oz. [x10] plates): P/N 2990-9774-BE
- Weight Extension Plate Kit: P/N 2990-9775-BE
- VESA Tilt Bracket: P/N 2990-9776-BE
- VESA Fixed Bracket: P/N 2990-9777-BE
- Do not operate the Ascent CBLift-0019 without attaching adequate counterbalance weights.
- The Ascent CBLift-0019 warranty is voided if the product is modified in any way or the instructions for the product are not followed.
- Screen-mounting brackets are not included. See optional kits.
08780 - Special Function Hardware
11680 - Office Equipment
14200 - Elevator
08 78 00 - Special Function Hardware
11 28 00 - Office Equipment
14 20 00 - Elevators