About SafetyRail 2000 Architectural Series3-Part CSI specifications
SafetyRail 2000 Architectural Series
The World's Most Versatile Non-Penetrating Guardrail System - now in an Architectural Series!
Use SafetyRail 2000 Architectural Series for new building construction, adding passive fall protection to an existing building or as an addition to existing guardrails.
SafetyRail 2000 Architectural Series combines our non-penetrating guardrail system with an architectural appeal for those applications where appearance of the railing is important. The SafetyRail 2000 Architectural Series has a pleasing sightline and can enhance the overall appearance of your building while maintaining a fall protection barrier around the roof edge that meets OSHA Regulations. Since the Architectural Series utilizes the same patented, non-penetrating base as the SafetyRail 2000, your roof system will maintain its integrity and not be compromised by having to penetrate the roof surface for installation.
Why choose SafetyRail 2000 Architectural Series?
- More pleasing sightlines
- No holes need to be drilled
- Meets and exceeds OSHA Regulations for Fall Protection
- No intermediate counterweights required
- 10 foot spacing between uprights
- Special orders for powder coated rail sections
- Custom engineering / manufacturing available for special applications
- SafetyRail 2000 Architectural Series has been tested by a nationally known engineering firm and found to be in accordance with OSHA regulations. These regulations are in fall protection for guardrail; sections 1910.23 and sections 1926.500 -1926.503