Centralized Mailbox Products and Storage Solutions
Approved centralized mail delivery equipment can be in the form of any "clustered" style of mailboxes, but the most popular is the free-standing, pedestal-mounted Cluster Box Unit (CBU) most often used in new outdoor construction installations. With up to 16 locked compartments plus up to four integrated parcel lockers and a secure outgoing slot convenient for mail collection, the pre-configured CBU is the perfect solution for your project. These pedestal-mounted units are widely used across the nation for safe, secure access to mail and package delivery 24 hours a day by multiple residents in one central location.
As the original manufacturer of the "F" series, and the first to be officially licensed to sell the CBU, Florence Manufacturing is pleased to offer a complete line of USPS Approved cluster box units, including new units recently developed and approved by the USPS.
- Robotically welded cabinet and hood seams
- Rugged, weather resistant powder coat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Constructed of 300 series stainless steel and aircraft aluminum, including aluminum pedestal
- Master front loading door designed to prevent prying with interlocking overlap seams
- Solid aluminum mail slot frame, similar to Florence exclusive HSCBU design, protects adjacent customer compartment and collection compartment
- Silver adhesive metal placards with black numbers 1-16 and 1P-2P
- vogue™ CBU accessories available. Click here for more information.