Florence Key Keepers
Key keepers and cabinets come in many forms - but all are designed to securely provide access to important keys to only those authorized to use them. So whether you need to provide access to a key that lets your mail carrier into your secure mailroom or into any other part of your facility, a Florence Key Keeper provides a simple, elegant solution. Prepared to accept the U.S. Postal Service Arrow Lock, key keepers may also be converted to locks appropriate for private uses.
Model KK Key KeeperFlorence Key Keepers allow the front door of a multi unit building to be locked, and the key to the door stored safely in the key keeper.
- Extruded aluminum construction
- Anodized aluminum finish
- Rough Opening: 5-1/4"H x 4-3/8"W x 2-1/4"D
- Exterior dimensions: 6-3/4"H x 6-1/4"W x 2-3/8"D
- Interior dimensions: 4-7/8"H x 4-1/8"W x 2"D
- Surface mount collar available
- Two architectural powder coat colors
Model K26 Key KeeperFlorence Key Keepers allow the front door of a multi unit building to be locked, and the key to the door stored safely in the key keeper.
- Exterior dimensions: 3-1/4"H x 6"W x 1-15/16"D
- Interior dimensions: 2-1/8"H x 4-5/8"W x 1-5/8"D
- Rough Opening: 2-1/2"H x 5"W x 1-3/4"D
- Heavy-gauge US32D brushed stainless steel construction
Two architectural powder coat colors
Single-Tag Key CabinetBetween key rings and mysterious labels, keeping track of keys for numerous resident units can be a nightmare. But a Florence Key Cabinet is just the tool to help property managers get the upper hand and get rid of all those key rings. Each cabinet includes numbered tags that hang in corresponding slots so you can find any key and know which keys are loaned out. The locking cabinets are available in sizes to store anywhere from 30 to 715 keys, giving you access to all your unit keys without lugging around the whole collection. For organization and security, a Florence Key Cabinet is the property manager's best friend.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: