Florence Manufacturing Featured Product: 4CXP Vario Express, STD-4C Mailboxes and Accessories
The Florence vario™ Express mailbox kiosk kits were developed as an easy to-install stand alone solution for the versatile™ 4C mailbox suites. This turnkey option can be scaled to fit the size desired within the neighborhood and has optional decorative side panels for that distinctive touch.
This exclusive Florence product line provides an economical alternative to creating a do-it-yourself mail center kiosk. Constructed of aluminum, corrosion resistant horizontal beams and die cast finials along with steel vertical uprights, this unique product line is built to last.
- Pantone color numbers shown in parentheses for reference purposes only.
- Color and finish noted here are available on the entire vario™ Express product line
- Colors shown here may vary slightly due to printing process / screen resolution.
- Powder coat paint samples available by request online at www.florencemailboxes.com.
- vario Express I
- vario Express II
- vario Express III
- vario Express IV
- Designed exclusively to accommodate USPS Approved Florence versatile™ 4C mailbox suite modules (sold separately)
- All aluminum, corrosion resistant construction available in 12 weather resistant powder coat finishes
- Powder coated mailbox casings, sized to match versatile™ 4C mailboxes (sold separately), standard in each kit
- Pre-engineered mail station kit comes complete with all necessary hardware, including Hilti anchor system (see technical foundation plans for additional mounting details)
About Florence Manufacturing Company
Florence Manufacturing began in 1934 as a small company in a downtown Chicago garage. Since then, we’ve grown to become an industry leader, setting the pace for innovation in centralized mail delivery.
From our first patent, we’ve continually perfected USPS Approved and Private Delivery products and accessories. At Florence, we guarantee that all of our products meet the highest standards of security and durability. We also ensure that your centralized mail equipment is crafted within ISO-certified quality production and environmental standards at our vertically integrated facility. Plus, we’re proud to say our product lines are made in the USA.
Outside of our wide range of products, our experienced engineers can also design a customized installation specific to your needs. In the past, they have lent their talents to create unique, specialized product installations for corporations from the Las Vegas Strip to New York’s Wall Street to government agencies in Saudi Arabia and everything in between.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: