architecture - engineering - construction
*LathNet™ | The First Drainage Plane and Metal Lath System for Adhered Masonry Veneers
Designed for use with stucco, thin brick, stone and other types of adhered masonry
- Factory-assembled combination of mesh drainage plane and metal lath
- Provides a continuous drainage plane between the lath and weather resistant barrier
- Metal lath: Self-furring 2.5 lb. G-60 galvanized expanded steel.
- L: 97" +1.5 -0 W: 27" +/-0.375 T: 0.25"
- Drainage mesh: 90% open weave polyester.
- L: 95.5" +/-0.5 W: 25.5" +/- 0.25 T: 0.25"
- Shipped in banded bundles of 10 sheets
- 100 sheets/pallet (approximate weight: 600 lbs.)
- Faster installation and fewer wall penetrations than installing a drainage plane and lath separately
- Combines proven components in an engineered and tested system
- Factory assembly ensures consistent quality
- Clearly shows 1” minimum lath overlap to comply with ASTM C847
- Promotes full lath encapsulation without clogging the drainage plane
- Drainage mesh provides an effective mortar barrier to prevent bridging
- Continuous drainage plane allows rapid, unrestricted moisture flow to the weep holes
- Allows unrestricted air flow behind the lath to help promote drying
- Created and backed by industry leader Mortar Net Solutions™ in partnership with ClarkDietrich™ Building Systems
- Assembled in the USA from 100% USA-made materials
- 3.4 lb., self-furring dimpled steel mesh
- 0.4" (10 mm) drainage mesh thickness
04 43 13 - Stone Masonry Veneer