Broadest range of solutions to meet your vehicle lifting needs
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Dec 23, 2008|
The Heavy-Duty lifts have the ability to be installed in a concrete vault, a steel cassette, or retro-fitted in an existing concrete pit... your choice. With piston capacities of 32,000, 50,000 or 75,000 lb. capacities, your choice of 2-3-or 4 pistons per lift, along with your choice of wheel base travel, Stertil-Koni has the lift that's right for you.
All Stertil-Koni traditional inground vehicle lifts are environmentally safe, and operate without the need for any plumbing, hydraulic pipe lines, or hoses. The pump motor is directly flanged to the lifting cylinder.
- Motors, pumps, and valve blocks are located in the fully enclosed oil tanks. Electronic monitoring systems are also fully guarded in the individual oil tanks.
- Hard chrome plated pistons have an excellent resistance against corrosion. Hydraulic synchronization by means of pump rotation keeps lifting cylinders within a 2 inch height difference.
- Solid steel locking bars with Nitro Carburizing surface treatment for superior corrosion resistance.
- Comes with an explosion-proof pendant control as standard.
- All 32,000 lb. and 50,000 lb. ram systems are ALI/ETL certified.
Whether your looking for Bus Lifts, Truck Lifts, Rail Car Lifts, Commercial Vehicle Lifts, or Forklift Lifts... Steril-Koni has what what you need!
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(14450) Vehicle Lift|
(14 45 00) Vehicle Lifts