Bird-B-Gone, Inc. Launches New & Improved Bird Jolt Flat Track
Bird Jolt Flat Track (patent pending) is a low profile, electrical track system which produces a mild electrical jolt when birds land on it... thus changing their habits quickly!
The New & Improved Bird Jolt Flat Track uses copper knitted wire mesh, in a continuous tube-in-tube stocking design. This allows for greater conductivity, strength and reliability.
Bird Jolt Flat Tracks copper mesh is resistant to corrosion and highly resistant to alkalis and acidic environments.
- Does Not Harm Birds!
- Mild Electric Jolt Changes Bird Habits!
- Patent Pending "Anti-Arcing" Design means the Ultimate in Safety!
- Completely Flexible - can bend 360° without compromising the product integrity!
- Lowest Profile / Virtually Invisible! Only 1/4" High at the Highest Point!
- Super Light - 100' Kit Weighs Only 15 Pounds!
- Water Proof / Snug Tight Connections make it the Safe and Easy Shock System to Install!
|Bird Pressure:||Light to Heavy|
|Bird Species:||Pigeons, Seagulls and Larger Birds|
|Where to Use:||Ledges, Signs, Rooftops, Flat or Curved Surfaces.|
|Product Description:||Lightweight Flexible U.V. Stabilized PVC - one 100ft. roll only weighs 15lbs.|
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(07720) Roof Accessories|
(10290) Pest Control
(07 72 00) Roof Accessories
(10 81 00) Pest Control Devices
(10 81 13) Bird Control Devices