BLOK-FLASH® embeddable flashing device
BLOK-FLASH® is an embeddable flashing device for exterior single wythe C.M.U. wall systems. It collects moisture that infiltrates the wall and flows down the vertical cores and diverts it to the exterior. BLOK-FLASH® is useful at all flashing/weep hole locations including base of wall, above door and window openings, above bond beams, in parapet walls, basements and any other locations where flashing is necessary.
- Useful in all 8", 10", and 12" exterior block wall applications.
- Maintains greater bond than through-wall membrane flashing.
- Eliminates the need for using multiple sizes of architectural C.M.U., reducing set up charges related to producing special sizes.
- Simple installation in reinforced wall systems.
- Reduces thermal break, helping to maintain the walls R-value insulation integrity.
- Saves more than half of the labor and material costs associated with using membrane flashing in a multi-wythe course.
- 45 degree drip edge to deflect moisture away from the wall system.
- Concaved weep spout for ease of tooling.
- Eliminates unsightly head joint weeping devices.
- Light weight and compact shape for convenient shipping, handling and storage.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(04090) Masonry Accessories|
(07650) Flexible Flashing
(04 05 23) Masonry Accessories
(07 65 00) Flexible Flashing|
(07 65 19) Plastic Sheet Flashing
(07 77 00) Wall Specialties