Bath & Shower Screens from Bath Doctor
If you're looking to eliminate the mold and mildew problems associated with shower curtains and provide a stylish and functional entrance to a bathtub or shower a screen pivoting door or walk in shower system may be the answer.
Benefits of Bath/Shower Screens & Walk-in Systems
- Easy to clean because there is no bottom track like a traditional sliding door.
- Clean, contemporary European walk in design.
- Screen doors swing 20 degree to the inside to minimize water getting out and swing 180 degrees to the outside to make it easy to get in/out.
- Easy to install.
- Adds safety since they provide more light into a wet space vs. a curtain.
- Easier to get into tub due to wider opening spaces.
- Creates a more open environment and eliminates the need for curtains.
High-End Line – EvolutionFrameless Euro design inspired line with fixed and movable panel systems.
Features – Frameless design, available in 3/8" (clear and obscure) glass, walk in systems for 4', 5' and 6' spaces, opens inward with deflector technology.
Bases – Arc, Round, Half Round, Corner, NEO.
Premium Line – Banyo SienaSemi-frameless design is more cost effective than Evolution series.
Features – Semi-frameless design, 1/4" clear glass, 40 degree outward opening and 50 degree inward opening, hinged doors.
Bases – Rectangular (Quad).
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(10 21 00) Compartments and Cubicles|
(10 21 16) Shower and Dressing Compartments
(10 22 23.13) Wall Screens
(10 28 13) Toilet Accessories
(10 28 16) Bath Accessories|
(10 28 19) Tub and Shower Doors
(10 28 19.16) Shower Doors
(12 17 00) Art Glass