Beautify, Insulate and Protect with El Rey Stucco's Complete Line of EIFS
El Rey EIFS is one of today’s most popular choices for construction and renovation. El Rey’s proven Insul-Flex design provides many unique advantages:
- Can be finished in an almost unlimited variety of colors and textures
- Easy to add architectural details
- Available in varying levels of impact resistance – from standard to high impact
- Saves time and labor costs with lightweight, easy-to install assemblies
- Provides thermal insulation to reduce building operating and energy costs
El Rey Stucco manufactures four different Insul-Flex® Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) to meet the needs of today’s commercial and residential construction:
- Insul-Flex® Standard
- Insul-Flex® VR Drainage
- Insul-Flex® with StuccoWrap™
- Insul-Flex® with House Wrap
Insul-Flex® StandardDesigned for commercial construction and renovation, El Rey Insul-Flex Standard EIFS consists of an adhesively attached EPS insulation board and a single layer basecoat reinforced with Krak-Master™ mesh over the entire surface.
- Developed for commercial construction
- Provides good impact resistance
- Eliminates thermal bridging with R-3.8 per-inch rated EPS insulation
- Flexibility and endurance
- Adhesive attachment provides high wind load resistance
Insul-Flex® VR DrainageInsul-Flex VR Drainage assembly is a fast and affordable drainage solution for commercial construction that uses a roll-on weather barrier and vertical ribbons of adhesive to allow incidental moisture to escape. Offering proven drainage capabilities, Insul-Flex VR Drainage is a flexible EIFS design that can accommodate a wide range of architectural styles and details.
- Roll-on weather barrier is fast and simple
- Developed for commercial construction
- Offers high performance moisture control
- Exceeds ICC-ES 235 criteria for drainage efficiency
- Easier to install than comparable assemblies
Insul-Flex® with StuccoWrap™Insul-Flex with StuccoWrapTM is a new system introduced El Rey that provides a cost-effective solution for meeting EIFS drainage requirements. It features flat EPS over DuPont Tyvek® StuccoWrapTM, creating an integrated weather barrier/ drainage plane that channels moisture through a vented track.
- Developed for residential or light commercial construction
- Single component moisture barrier and drainage plane
- Proven secondary barrier technology
- Fast Installation
- Proven drainage performance
Insul-Flex® with House WrapEl Rey Insul-Flex® with House Wrap is an EIFS system developed specifically for Type 5 construction. Channeled EPS board attached over a building paper weather barrier creates a path for drainage.
- A drainage system typically used over Type 5 (V) construction
- Provides added safeguard of water drainage
- Moisture barrier protection
- Easily installed
- Vented track eliminates backwrap
Key Insul-Flex ® Components and Benefits
- Insul-Bond P: Easy to use powder formulation, just add water and mix.
- Insul-Bond L: Sold as a liquid requiring the addition of portland cement.
Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh used for the standard reinforcement of Insul-Flex EIFS, reinforcing EIFS for
Perma-Flex® Colored Primer
Enhances the appearance and uniformity of the finish.
All El Rey Perma-Flex® finishes incorporate DPR technology that keeps walls looking cleaner, longer.
Roll-on Weather Barrier
100% Acrylic Elastomeric Weather Resistive Barrier for Insul-Flex VR Drainage, allowing for an adhesively attached drainage system.
Speeds and simplifies EIFS application by eliminating pre-wrapping or rasping, saving time and money.
Non-woven fabric used to tape the joints of the sheathing boards to which the roll-on weather barrier is applied: one roll provides excellent coverage.
Serves as a moisture and an air barrier, working as a seal and flashing membrane, conforming to building substrates and other code-conforming weather barriers, providing long-term durability.
A Tyvek® material with engineered drainage channels, suitable for wood sheathing, providing protection against moisture intrusion.
Meets Type 1 Grade D Style 2 Kraft sheathing paper requirements, providing protection against moisture intrusion.
Used as an alternative to backwrapping with mesh, provides straight edges and a neater termination, facilitates sealant maintenance, saving application time and labor.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: