architecture - engineering - construction
Beautify, Insulate and Protect with El Rey Stucco's Complete Line of EIFS
El Rey EIFS is one of today’s most popular choices for construction and renovation. El Rey’s proven Insul-Flex design provides many unique advantages:
- Can be finished in an almost unlimited variety of colors and textures
- Easy to add architectural details
- Available in varying levels of impact resistance – from standard to high impact
- Saves time and labor costs with lightweight, easy-to install assemblies
- Provides thermal insulation to reduce building operating and energy costs
- Insul-Flex® Standard
- Insul-Flex® VR Drainage
- Insul-Flex® with StuccoWrap™
- Insul-Flex® with House Wrap
Insul-Flex® StandardDesigned for commercial construction and renovation, El Rey Insul-Flex Standard EIFS consists of an adhesively attached EPS insulation board and a single layer basecoat reinforced with Krak-Master™ mesh over the entire surface.
- Developed for commercial construction
- Provides good impact resistance
- Eliminates thermal bridging with R-3.8 per-inch rated EPS insulation
- Flexibility and endurance
- Adhesive attachment provides high wind load resistance
Insul-Flex® VR DrainageInsul-Flex VR Drainage assembly is a fast and affordable drainage solution for commercial construction that uses a roll-on weather barrier and vertical ribbons of adhesive to allow incidental moisture to escape. Offering proven drainage capabilities, Insul-Flex VR Drainage is a flexible EIFS design that can accommodate a wide range of architectural styles and details.
- Roll-on weather barrier is fast and simple
- Developed for commercial construction
- Offers high performance moisture control
- Exceeds ICC-ES 235 criteria for drainage efficiency
- Easier to install than comparable assemblies
Insul-Flex® with StuccoWrap™Insul-Flex with StuccoWrapTM is a new system introduced El Rey that provides a cost-effective solution for meeting EIFS drainage requirements. It features flat EPS over DuPont Tyvek® StuccoWrapTM, creating an integrated weather barrier/ drainage plane that channels moisture through a vented track.
- Developed for residential or light commercial construction
- Single component moisture barrier and drainage plane
- Proven secondary barrier technology
- Fast Installation
- Proven drainage performance
Insul-Flex® with House WrapEl Rey Insul-Flex® with House Wrap is an EIFS system developed specifically for Type 5 construction. Channeled EPS board attached over a building paper weather barrier creates a path for drainage.
- A drainage system typically used over Type 5 (V) construction
- Provides added safeguard of water drainage
- Moisture barrier protection
- Easily installed
- Vented track eliminates backwrap
Key Insul-Flex ® Components and Benefits
- Insul-Bond P: Easy to use powder formulation, just add water and mix.
- Insul-Bond L: Sold as a liquid requiring the addition of portland cement.
Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh used for the standard reinforcement of Insul-Flex EIFS, reinforcing EIFS for
Perma-Flex® Colored Primer
Enhances the appearance and uniformity of the finish.
All El Rey Perma-Flex® finishes incorporate DPR technology that keeps walls looking cleaner, longer.
Roll-on Weather Barrier
100% Acrylic Elastomeric Weather Resistive Barrier for Insul-Flex VR Drainage, allowing for an adhesively attached drainage system.
Speeds and simplifies EIFS application by eliminating pre-wrapping or rasping, saving time and money.
Non-woven fabric used to tape the joints of the sheathing boards to which the roll-on weather barrier is applied: one roll provides excellent coverage.
Serves as a moisture and an air barrier, working as a seal and flashing membrane, conforming to building substrates and other code-conforming weather barriers, providing long-term durability.
A Tyvek® material with engineered drainage channels, suitable for wood sheathing, providing protection against moisture intrusion.
Meets Type 1 Grade D Style 2 Kraft sheathing paper requirements, providing protection against moisture intrusion.
Used as an alternative to backwrapping with mesh, provides straight edges and a neater termination, facilitates sealant maintenance, saving application time and labor.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: