Bob Harris, acclaimed concrete coatings expert, provides World-Class training
The Installers Edge Workshop, presented by Düraamen, is your exclusive access to expert training for working with decorative concrete and industrial flooring products. Installers Edge Workshops deliver best practices, sound methodologies and key lessons from real world projects - all designed to give you the edge over your competition.
Our next training program, hosted by the Decorative Concrete Institute, will feature acclaimed Decorative Concrete expert Bob Harris. Join Bob for his personal brand of world-class training June 22-24 in Temple, GA.
Bob Harris is President of the Decorative Concrete Institute. A noted author and speaker, Bob has partnered with Duraamen's Installers Edge Workshops to raise the bar for architectural concrete training.
Two Workshops In One!The Installers Edge Workshop focuses on both decorative concrete and industrial flooring products. Training includes techniques for applying Duraamen's Päram line of self-leveling concrete products, our Lümiere Metallic Epoxy flooring system, and Duraamen's exclusive, easy-to-use Skraffino, the fastest installing skim coat overlay on the market!
No other workshop series offers this level of knowledge and benefits - or the personal insights of Industry leader Bob Harris.
- Hands-on training from Industry Experts
- Business development tools, Marketing Collateral – Brochures and Samples
- Preferred pricing on products
- Priority technical support
- Leads to bid on commercial projects
Explore & LearnIndustrial coatings
- High performance resin chip flooring system—endüra
- Self leveling epoxy—SLE and SLE(T) systems, 1/16" to 1/4" thick
- Kwörtz flooring system
- Lümiere flooring system
- Moisture vapor treatment—Perdüre MV
- Self leveling concrete—Päram 5500, 1/8" to 1.5" thick
- Re-trowellable, semi-self leveling concrete-Pentimento, 1/8" thick
- Micro-topping—Sgraffino, 1/16" thick
- Acid Stains/Chemical Stains—Patianetch
- Dye Concentrates—DESO Dyes
- Pigments specially formulated for concrete resurfacing—Colorfast
- Water based colorants—Aqua Colors
- Acrylic Sealers—water & solvent based
- Epoxy sealers—water based and 100% solids
- Polyurethane—water & solvent based
- Polyaspartic—100% solids
Decorative Concrete Institute
251 Villa Rosa Road
Temple, GA 30179
To register call: 866-835-6595
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Registration Terms and Conditions
The workshop starts at 8.30am and concludes at 4.30pm on each day with a 30 minutes lunch break.
The workshop fee includes workshop materials, tools and catered lunch each day. Hot and cold beverages also served during the workshop.
Lodging and transportation are the responsibilities of the students.
Please wear comfortable work clothes and appropriate shoes.
Cancellation Policy—Upon registration of workshop, there will be a non-refundable charge of $250. Students cancelling 14 days prior to a workshop start date are not eligible for a refund, but are eligible for transferring to a later workshop.
Upon the conclusion of the workshop each student will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
Register Now: $1175/Student
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: