Boon Edam Launches Innovative New Revolving Door
Boon Edam Inc. announces the launch of BoonAssist TQ, a new manual revolving door that provides an ease of use previously not available in manual revolving doors. BoonAssist TQ offers the unique combination of three features: “push and go” power assistance, speed control, and positioning, also known in the industry as quarterpointing.
The new door was developed in response to customers asking for a revolving door that offers comfort, intuitive operation and safety, where an automatic revolving door was either too large or exceeded budget. BoonAssist TQ is also designed to serve a wider variety of applications owing to its increased available sizes, up to 10’ diameter and 10’ ceiling height, which provide a roomy compartment and increased user comfort.
The BoonAssist TQ Difference
- Power Assistance – When a user pushes on a door wing, a low energy motor activates and, borrowing the kinetic energy from the user’s initial push, rotates the door to minimize further needed effort.
- Speed Control – When a door wing is pushed with excessive force, an integrated braking mechanism engages to ensure rotation speed remains within industry standards for safe passage.
- Positioning – After a user exits the door, it continues to rotate until it reaches “home position,” which is with its door wings pointed at each side of the throat opening. Positioning makes it easier for the next user and it also reduces air infiltration as much as possible.
BoonAssist TQ is available in two styles to complement all types of building facades and branding requirements:
- BoonAssist TQM – Metal-framed construction with metal canopy, available in a variety of metal finishes, cladding or custom painted colors.
- BoonAssist Crystal – All glass construction with stainless steel fastening components that can be finished in other metals or custom painted colors.
Click here for more detailed product information!
About Boon Edam
With over 140 years of experience of engineering quality and a global distribution network, Royal Boon Edam can offer you expertise and knowledge as well as future proof entry solutions that meet your specifications and requirements. As the world increasingly revolves around access, and entries become mobility hotspots, our world revolves around yours. We fit the puzzle in the development of your building, creating entries at the intersection of sustainability, security and service.
With work environments becoming increasingly dynamic, the entry to a building has become the gateway to a visitor’s destination: the hospital’s entry is the first step towards recovery and health; the entry to the building where you work a gateway to personal fulfilment; the airport terminal the threshold to relaxation and rest on vacation; the shopping center’s atrium a portal to enjoyment and a new wardrobe.
The entry is where visitors leave behind the public outside world and are immersed in your world. It’s the mobility hotspot where visitors with different destinations cross paths and find their way to their future.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: