Brighter Access Doors from Babcock-Davis
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Nov 13, 2015|
In response to market demand, Babcock-Davis is changing the color of our Access Doors.
Beginning in November, Babcock-Davis will begin shipping white access doors as the standard powder coat finish. All of the Access Door features will remain the same; however the new white powder coat finish has a lower sheen.
As a common industry practice, many contractors and building owners choose to paint over access doors to match the surrounding environments. The ability to quickly and easily apply a top coat of paint is of the utmost importance. For customers who prefer the gray powder coat finish, this option will still be available as a custom order.
Reference: Product Change Notice
- Warehouse inventory will be turned over to white as orders are processed.
- For a period of time, orders will ship with a mix of gray and white.
- Gray doors will have a gray dot on the box for identification.
- Please indicate at time of order if all one color is required.
- Orders for gray doors placed after January 1, 2016 will be custom.
Learn More about Babcock-Davis' Access Doors and Panels
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(08 31 00) Access Doors and Panels|
(08 31 13) Access Doors and Frames
(08 31 13.53) Security Access Doors and Frames
(08 31 16) Access Panels and Frames
(08 34 00) Special Function Doors