Concrete Waterproofing with Crystalline Technology
FREE online continuing education course at AEC Daily's Online Learning Center; 1 hour program; qualifies for HSW. Provides an overview of how crystalline waterproofing technology provides a high level of performance to concrete structures and what design professionals need to know in order to specify and understand how this chemical technology can improve building projects, cut costs and help earn LEED® credits.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- describe the nature of concrete and discuss why waterproofing is important
- explain the difference between porosity and permeability, and the mechanics by which water can transmit through concrete structures
- determine how crystalline waterproofing technology improves the durability of concrete structures and reduces maintenance
- identify appropriate crystalline technology product applications for various types of concrete construction, and
- analyze how crystalline technology admixtures can impact building life cycle and project construction cost.
AEC Daily Corporation has met the standards and requirements of the Registered Continuing Education Program. Credit earned on completion of this program will be reported to RCEP at RCEP.net. A certificate of completion will be issued to each participant. As such, it does not included content that may be deemed or construed to be an approval or endorsement by the RCEP.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: