architecture - engineering - construction
Delray COMPLETA Seamless T5 / LED Lights
Bridman, MI. Design: Kuklinski + Rappe Architects. Photo: Steve Hall, Hedrich Blessing
- Aluminum extrusion with a matte anodized finish.
- Suspended with field-adjustable aircraft cable, with push-button glider.
- 8’ gray or white 22 AWG power cord. Each fixture requires its own power feed. For extra cord, order XP (max. 25 ft.).
- Frosted DR acrylic lens.
- Standard LED drivers are constant voltage, 100W/24V, 120/277V, 50/60 Hz Class 2, in a remote housing.
- Standard output electronic fluorescent ballasts are 120/277V, 50/60 Hz universal, mounted inside housing.
- cUL listed for dry locations.
Delray Lighting’s Completa line of T5 and LED seamless strip lights may be installed as stand-alone pendants or surface mount fixtures for workstations or task lighting; or in continuous runs for general illumination.
Completa is constructed of extruded aluminum, a seamless acrylic aperture across the bottom; and is available in T5 fluorescent or white and color LEDs. Completa may also be configured into square and rectangle pendants.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: