architecture - engineering - construction
Delray COMPLETA Seamless T5 / LED Lights
Bridman, MI. Design: Kuklinski + Rappe Architects. Photo: Steve Hall, Hedrich Blessing
- Completa is a stand alone 4’ or 8’ dual inline pendant fixture. Each fixture requires its own power feed.
- Aluminum extrusion with a matte anodized finish.
- Suspended with field-adjustable aircraft cable, with pushbutton glider.
- 8’ gray 18 AWG power cord included with stand-alone and continuous run end units. (Power cord not required for middle units.)
- G5 push-in lamp holders.
- Frosted DR actylic lens.
- Standard output electronic ballasts are 120/277V, 50/60 Hz universal, mounted inside housing.
- U.L. listed for damp locations.
Delray’s Lux fixtures are secondgeneration LED luminaires that provide conventional lumen levels at less than or equal to 1.4W/FT2.
Lux features Nichia Corp. NFSL757 linear board chips, available in 6W per foot (LO–Low Output), or 11.2W per foot (HO–High Output). White color temperatures include W30 (3000K), W35 (3500K), and W40 (4000K); matching the traditional CCT of existing incandescent, fluorescent, and metal halide lamps.
Delray’s Deco fixtures are cost-effective color LED luminaires, available in a variety of classic shapes and geometric configurations. Deco fixtures feature flexible 5050 24V, universal voltage LED tape light; the most popular type of commercial LED light source available and, therefore, easily obtained and replaced. 24V for SQ–RGB; 12V for single color LEDs (Red and Blue).
Deco standard LED color options include red and blue, as well as RGB sequencing, controlled with a DMX 512 interface (see BDMXMOD, below). Optional wall box control offered separately (see Traxon, below).
Deco fixtures deliver subtle decorative color effects with low wattage and cost per foot.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: