architecture - engineering - construction
Delray MEDIA Seamless LED Strip Lights
- Media is a stand alone 2’, 3’, or 4’ square or rectangular pendant fixture. Each fixture requires its own power feed.
- Aluminum extrusion, with a matte anodized finish, mitred corners.
- Diffuser is extruded, frosted white acrylic, mitred corners.
- Suspended with field-adjustable aircraft cable, with pushbutton glider.
- 8’ gray 18 AWG power cord.
- Standard driver, constant voltage, 100W/24V, 120/277V, 50/60 Hz Class 2, in a remote housing.
- Back plate has a 7 /8” opening for direct conduit feed and is not intended for J-box mount.
- U.L. listed for dry locations
MEDIA LUXDelray’s Lux fixtures are second generation LED luminaires that provide conventional lumen levels at less than or equal to 1.4W/FT2.
Lux features Nichia Corp. NFSL757 linear board chips, 6W per foot. White color temperatures include W30 (3000K), W35 (3500K), and W40 (4000K); matching the traditional CCT of existing incandescent, fluorescent, and metal halide lamps.
- CRI: 90.0
- R9 ≥ 50.0
MEDIA DECODelray’s Deco fixtures are cost-effective color LED luminaires, available in a variety of geometric configurations. Deco fixtures feature flexible 5050 universal voltage LED tape light; the most popular type of commercial LED light source available and, therefore, easily obtained and replaced. 24V for SQ–RGB; 12V for single color LEDs (Red and Blue).
Deco standard LED color options include red and blue, as well as RGB sequencing, controlled with a DMX 512 interface (see BDMXMOD, below). Optional wall box control offered separately (see Traxon, below).
Deco fixtures deliver subtle decorative color effects with low wattage and
cost per foot.
- Osram part no. OTDMXRGB supplied.
- DMX control interface for RGB LED.
- Provides DMX control with protocols that meet USITT DMX-512A or DMX512 (DIN 56930-2). No converter is required. DMX controls by others.
- A second 4-conductor control cable to fixture canopy is supplied.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(26 50 00) Lighting|
(26 51 00) Interior Lighting
(26 51 13) Interior Lighting Fixtures, Lamps, And Ballasts
(26 55 00) Special Purpose Lighting
(26 55 59) Display Lighting