Drain Covers From SlipNot Metal Safety Flooring
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Jul 28, 2011|
SlipNOT® slip resistant drain covers are designed for applications where durability and safety are critical. Many food and beverage processing plants utilize SlipNOT® stainless steel drain covers to keep workers safe in a wet, greasy and slippery work environment. SlipNOT® drain covers are grit free so they will not contaminate the end product or ruin expensive machinery. SlipNOT® drain covers are also utilized in amusement parks, stadiums, automotive plants and many other diverse industries.
- Drain cover thicknesses: customer specific
- Drain cover widths: customer specific
- Drain cover lengths: customer specific
- Drain covers can be custom fabricated to meet job specifications
- Available SlipNOT® surfaces: Aluminum Surface on Aluminum, Stainless Steel Surface on Stainless, and Steel Surface on Steel
- Available SlipNOT® finishes: Mill, Painted or Galvanized (steel surface only)
- Drain covers are available in: Grade 1 (Fine), Grade 2 (Medium), Grade 3 (Course- steel surface only)
- Standard tolerance: Mill (for stock sizes), or ¼ (for customer specified sizes)
- Advantages: SlipNOT® non-slip drain covers are durable and long lasting. They provide a permanently safe replacement for bare metal slippery drain covers or plastic temporary covers. SlipNOT® products are approved by NSF International for use in food processing facilities. SlipNOT® aluminum drain covers can be coated with steel or stainless steel to provide maximum versatility in any environment.
- Availability: SlipNOT® slip resistant drain covers can be custom formed in order to meet specific project requirements. Drain covers can be constructed from SlipNOT® supplied plate, perforated plate, expanded metal or grating. SlipNOT® can also coat customer supplied drain covers.
- Care: The most effective cleaning method is with a steam cleaner or power washer. Debris can be removed with a stiff bristle brush. SlipNOT® recommends testing any chemical cleaning agent on a sample provided by SlipNOT® to verify that it is safe to use on the SlipNOT® surface. Organic based stains, such as grease or oil, can be removed with standard organic solvents. Some scrubbing may be required.
- Durability: Drain covers coated with aluminum SlipNOT® have a bond strength of at least 2,000 psi. If coated with steel or stainless steel SlipNOT® drain covers have a bond strength of at least 4,000 psi.
- Slip Resistant Standards: Drain covers meet and exceed all the requirements for an ASTM / ANSI slip resistant surface and are registered slip resistant with Underwriter Laboratories per the UL 410 standard. SlipNOT®’s coefficient of friction is greater than or equal to 0.85.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: