Düraamen Installers Edge Workshop
2-day hands-on workshop, December 8 & 9 Newark, NJ. Don't miss this one-of-a-kind workshop for concrete flooring professionals!
Get the Edge Over Your Competition!
When you partner with düraamen by registering for the Installers Edge program, you will receive...
- Hands-on training
- Business development tools
- Preferred pricing on products
- Priority technical support
- Eligibility to bid on commercial projects
Explore & Learn
concrete resurfacing products
- Self leveling concrete—Päram 5500, 1/8" to 1.5" thick
- Re-trowellable, semi-self leveling concrete-Pentimento, 1/8" thick
- Micro-topping—Sgraffino, 1/16" thick
- Acid Stains/Chemical Stains—Patianetch
- Dye Concentrates—DESO Dyes
- Pigments specially formulated for concrete resurfacing—Colorfast
- Water based colorants—Aqua Colors
- Acrylic Sealers—water & solvent based
- Epoxy sealers—water based and 100% solids
- Polyurethane—water & solvent based
- Polyaspartic—100% solids
- High performance resin chip flooring system—endüra
- Self leveling epoxy—SLE and SLE(T) systems, 1/16" to 1/4" thick
- Kwörtz flooring system
- Lümiere flooring system
- Moisture vapor treatment—Perdüre MVT
- Knowing your customer
- Estimating & maximizing profits
- Segmenting and marketing your business
- Local internet marketing
Instructor: Dominic Cardone
Founder of the Concrete Impressionist, Dominic has 22 years experience in the construction service industry.
He brings with him a lifetime of experience and knowledge along with perseverance and pride in his work.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: