EXTECH CleanWall Porcelain Wall Panels
There are only two materials from which you can erase permanent marker … glass and porcelain. The EXTECH® system accomplishes this, hence, the name “CleanWall”. This is a porcelain panel wall which is designed specifically with ease maintenance vandal resistance in mind. Never again have your beautiful finish mared by unsightly graffiti.
Available in matching or contrasting finish colors, porcelain wall panels are practical, aestetically pleasing and design friendly. Easily integrate devices such as signs and lighting into your design, porcelain wall panes also allow for repeated installation and removal of adhered advertising films. Maintenance is no problem as individual panels are removable without disturbing adjacent panels.
Easy to Use
- Can be provided fully in prefabricated sections, ready to install
- Nearly zero maintenance. Porcelain wall panels remove even the toughest permanent marker with standard cleaners.
- Rounded inside and outside corners for improved safety, durability and cleaning.
- Individual panels are removable without disturbing adjacent panels for:
- Inspection access behind panels (e.g. structural waterproofing, electrical, etc.)
- Post installation of wiring and through-wall recessed devices
- Porcelain wall panels are easily installed over a wide variety of substrates
- Integrated support bracket systems for easy installation of devices (e.g. signs, lighting, strobe lights, etc.)
- Allows for repeated installation and removal of adhered advertising films
- Porcelain wall panel finish is scratch and graffiti resistant, even against permanent marker tags.
- Robust, noncorrosive, heavy-gauge aluminum framing engineered to resist vandalism
- Eight (8) micron thick porcelainized 26ga steel face sheet laminated over ½" cementitious board with steel backer sheet provides superior impact resistance
- Porcelain wall panel edges susceptible to vandalism and chipping are needed by this system
Designed with Design in Mind
- Unbroken panel lengths up to 12'
- Framing accommodates 1/2," 3/8," or 1/4" panels. Widths of 2' and 4'+
- Available in matching or contrasting finish colors
- Adaptable to uneven substrates and varying field conditions
@extechinc #extechinc #aviation
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: