FabEnCo MZ Series: The Mezzanine-Pivot Safety Gate
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Aug 19, 2015|
The MZ-Pivot Gate protects employees in elevated mezzanine loading areas. Its counterbalanced gates ensure that one gate is always between your employees and the edge of the platform.
The MZ-Pivot Gate is available in single or double pallet widths, breaks down for shipping efficiency and assembles easily with basic tools.
- Easy to Install
- Available in carbon steel (galvanized or safety yellow powder coat)
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, IBC and ANSI standards
ModelsCarbon Steel Galvanized
- MZ14-64 - Fits Clear Opening: 64”(w) x 42”(h); Estimated Weight: 196 lbs.
- MZ14-113 - Fits Clear Opening: 113”(w) x 42”(h); Estimated Weight: 244 lbs.
- MZ14-64PC - Fits Clear Opening: 64”(w) x 42”(h); Estimated Weight: 196 lbs.
- MZ14-113PC - Fits Clear Opening: 113”(w) x 42”(h); Estimated Weight: 244 lbs.
The standard size listed above is a stock item.
FabEnCo also manufactures custom safety gates for wider openings or unusual handrail configurations. Please contact us with your special requirements.
Order Online TodayAbout FabEnCo, The Safety Gate Company
Over the past four decades, FabEnCo, The Safety Gate Company, has been the “one-stop shop” for high-quality, American-made safety gates. Our full range of gates helps companies eliminate the time and expense of fabricating their own gates while providing fall protection, access control, machine guarding, pedestrian traffic management and security at ladder, platform and stair openings, as well as catwalks and mezzanines.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: