FastWall One Coat Stucco Solutions
Factory-formulated El Rey FastWall is a high-quality, fiber-reinforced, one coat stucco product available in concentrate and sanded versions. Used as a single-layer basecoat for cementitious and acrylic finishes, it lowers labor and material costs while offering numerous other advantages as well.
- Lighter than three coat stucco and conventional scratch and brown coat assemblies
- Improves workability for faster application than Scratch and Brown mixes
- Code-accepted assemblies offering fire-resistant ratings and a wide range of uses.
- Impact resistant and impervious to termites, rot and fungus.
- Fiber reinforcement increases crack resistance and long-term durability.
- Can be installed over properly prepared concrete, masonry and code-conforming lath assemblies.
The finishing touch
Designed to satisfy almost any taste and style consideration, El Rey offers a wide range of both cementitious and acrylic finishes that are compatible with FastWall stucco construction.
El Rey Premium Stucco Finishes come in a standard selection of 30 colors and are vapor permeable, allowing moisture to escape and evaporate.
El Rey Perma-Flex® 100% acrylic-based finishes are available in almost any color, up to six textures and three grades. Perma-Flex finishes are vapor permeable, UV resistant, color consistent and include DPR (dirt-resistant) technology.
Dependable service from start to finish
Superior service is a tradition at El Rey with service representatives who are eager to help the project get off to a great start! Once projects are underway, field service personnel are available to provide jobsite support and technical assistance.
Note: Specifications are available under a separate cover.
Download the FastWall One Coat Stucco Solutions Brochure
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: