How to Install Skraffino on Vertical Surfaces?
We received several requests to show how concrete micro-topping Skraffino can be installed on the walls. Please watch these videos and let us know your thoughts.
Skraffino is a Portland cement based product that provides a grainer concrete surface that is applied at paper thin thickness. When combined with Cp1000, acrylic polymer it produces the ideal ultra thin resurfaces for both interior and exterior concrete applications. It can be applied on horizontal as well as vertical surfaces. Numerous decorative effects can be achieved through the creative use of a steel trowel, magic trowel, sponge, roller, or spray unit. It provides a fast solution for integrally coloring and resurfacing an interior or exterior concrete. Also, it is a cost effective solution for resurfacing new or old concrete, broomed, trowelled or creating a multi layered fresco finish.
- Highly cost-effective solution for resurfacing micro-topping / skim coat
- Most user friendly micro- topping (overlay/skim coat) on the market
- Can be integrally colored with Colorfast
- Achieves excellent results with chemicals stains (acid stains), dyes or water based stains
- Applied over interior, exterior, horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Various ways of applying it – Magic trowel, finishing trowel, hopper spray gun, etc.
- Excellent performance under freeze-thaw conditions
- Can be applied over asphalt surfaces
You may request FREE samples by calling +1 866 835 6595.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(03 53 00) Concrete Topping|
(09 67 00) Fluid-Applied Flooring
(09 93 23) Interior Staining and Finishing
(09 93 23.53) Interior Finishing|
(09 97 00) Special Coatings
(09 97 26) Cementitious Coatings