Innovate Predicts Top Bathroom Trends for 2015
The bathroom as we know it is changing in 2015, moving past basic functionality and into a new realm of relaxation and comfort. Designers and homeowners alike are looking beyond how our rooms look and best serve us, envisioning how they make us feel as well. From large, spa-like showers to low-flow toilets and grout-free walls, here are some of our design predictions for New Year:
- Out with the outdated bathtub, in with the new, expansive shower. The spa soaking tub that was extremely popular in the 1990’s is meeting its demise after evolving into a clutter catch-all for many years. Homeowners will begin utilizing this wasted space by building bigger, better showers in 2015 with features that will improve comfort level, relaxation and safety. Many of the new designs will incorporate zero-threshold showers for a seamless flow that is accessible by all users, regardless of age or ability.
- High-tech and energy-efficient features. Although they have been making significant gains in popularity for several years, 2015 will be an even bigger year for “green” plumbing products, including low-flow toilets, water-saving showerheads, and tank-less hybrid water heaters as consumers are more becoming more mindful of the importance of sustainable, eco-friendly improvements in their homes. In addition, digital technology will be breaking through the bathroom door, with digital programmable showers, WiFi music connections, and flat television screens that will take the space from functional to enjoyable.
- Colorful, eye-catching products that are low-maintenance. One of the coolest new products that we are excited about at Innovate Building Solutions is our luxurious line of Lustrolite high-gloss acrylic wall panels. Lightweight, flexible and easy for DIYers or professionals to install, these walls offer the look of back-painted glass at a fraction of the cost. Their smooth, glossy finish is sleek and contemporary and best of all, requires very little upkeep. Long gone are the days of scrubbing between grout-joints with abrasive cleaners! The non-stick surface of these walls can simply be wiped down using warm water and a soft micro-fiber cloth. How cool is that?
About Innovate Building Solutions
Innovate Building Solutions is a family of nine companies throughout Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati, Ohio.
Innovate Building Solutions is dedicated to provide products and systems to make our customers' homes and businesses more secure and beautiful, however we strive for much more than that! What is it that makes us unique? What do we value?
- We value a "quick and painless buying experience" for our customers- When you invite us into your home or business we don't believe in a drawn-out or high pressure sales process to get you to "buy today." We pride ourselves in being courteous, professional, and respectful of your time, needs, and budget! We want to earn your trust. We try to learn what you want to accomplish and present the features and benefits of our products we think will be of value to you. We'll give you the best price the first time, while providing straightforward honest answers to your questions. We believe this philosophy is the cornerstone of a thriving business that has had the good fortune to be in business 28 years and serve over 150,000 customers.
- We value honesty and integrity - This is our foundation. The "right thing" to do is not always the easiest thing to do. We need to admit our mistakes and be accountable to learn from them. We must be honest and live up to the trust our customer's have shown in us.
- We provide education and training for all. We offer training for those who need to get better in the basic skills of reading and math or to those who need advanced training provided at seminars and universities.
- We value up to date systems - We need our systems to be fast and efficient to provide customers' timely answers.
- We value "human touch" - There can be no substitute for people who care. "You don't care how much we know until you know how much we care."
- We value our community - We recognize that we are privileged to live in the United States and are responsible to commit our time and resources to "give back" to socially responsible causes.
- We value honest feedback - It is only through feedback and self- evaluation from our customers and our people that we can focus on getting better. We want you to feel you can contact anyone in our company and get responsive answers to your questions.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: