Lead-lined Furniture and Cabinets from Marshield
MarShield manufactures a wide range of Standard or Custom Designed Lead Lined Laboratory Furniture suitable for Nuclear Medicine or Radiochemistry laboratories. MarShield has worked extensively with architects, engineers, contractors and end-users like doctors, hospitals, laboratories, and medical & veterinary clinics to ensure that our designs are functional and harmonious with their surroundings while meeting radiation code requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard models are available with three optional lead thicknesses: 0.25", 0.5" or 1".
- Individual, key locked drawers and doors to prevent unauthorized use.
- All lead used in the fabrication of our cabinets is ASTM B-29 Pure Lead, 99.94% x-ray grade.
- All six sides Of the cabinet including the cupboard door and drawer face are lead lined.
- All cabinet models have lead shielding fully encapsulated with absolutely no exposed lead.
- All cabinet designs include a step down notch in the doors and drawers for optimum shielding protection.
- Each cabinet is designed with 4" high adjustable legs to make it easier to install or relocate the cabinet using a forklift.
- All shelves or drawers offer a full 100 lb. capacity with drawer or shelf extended or stationary.
- Drawers are removable for cleaning and decontamination.
- All sliding shelves include easy glide rollers.
- Each cabinet door comes with heavy duty hinges specifically designed to withstand the weight of the lead incorporated into each door panel.
- All cabinets receive surface preparation followed by the application of a painted epoxy coating finish (beige is our standard color).
- All cabinets are shipped stretch wrapped and crated for maximum protection during transit.
- The top work surface of all cabinets is 304 stainless steel, #4 finish with a 4" high backsplash and front drip
Request for a QUOTE Now!
Since 1979, MarShield lead radiation protection, storage and shielding products have brought value to various commercial markets including nuclear, medical, veterinary, and dental as well as institutions and government bodies engaged in scientific research through to military operations and national defence. Today MarShield services clients in the USA, Canada and targeted international markets worldwide.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: