Low VOC Spray Foam Insulation Now Available
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Jul 16, 2015|
ICYNENE Classic Max and ProSeal have been tested as low VOC spray foam insulation (USA only). This allows for re-entry and re-occupancy after 4 hours of active ventilation (at 40 ACH) following installation. With other spray foam insulation it is recommended that you vacate the premises for 24 hours.
ICYNENE Classic Max (LD-C-50-V2) Spray foam InsulationIcynene Classic Max low VOC spray foam insulation allows for re-entry and re-occupancy after 4 hours of active ventilation (at 40 ACH) following installation meaning construction schedules can be shortened. No other spray foam product on the market offers performance and construction advantages like Icynene Classic Max.
Other benefits to using Icynene Classic Max™ (LD-C-50-v2) are:
- Ignition barrier free
- Improved yield compared to our Classic spray foam
- Stable thermal performance
- R-value = 3.7 per inch
- Superior sound control.
- Vapor permeable, support bi-directional drying of assemblies
- Soft, flexible composition maintains an air seal even after seasonal expansion/contraction of building assembly
- <5% water absorption
- Supports indoor air quality by blocking air infiltration and mass transfer of moisture that may cause mold.
ProSeal for BuildersIntroducing the next generation of closed-cell medium density spray foam insulation - Icynene ProSeal™
The best closed-cell spray foam insulation just got better. With an industry high R-value of R7 per inch, the next generation closed-cell medium density spray foam insulation from the industry leader sets a new benchmark in excellence. Icynene ProSeal™ offers a high R-value and improved yield designed to help builders meet the latest building code requirements. No other closed-cell medium density spray foam insulation product can match the advanced performance of Icynene ProSeal™. This product has been evaluated by the ABAA - click here.
See FULL Specification Details of ICYNENE ProSeal
ProSeal EcoIcynene introduces a world first - ProSeal Eco. A revolutionary new spray foam insulation, Icynene ProSeal Eco is the world’s only environmentally responsible 100% water blown closed-cell spray foam. With no synthetic blowing agent, Icynene ProSeal Eco has significantly expanded the possibilities of commercial wall assembly applications.
With NFPA 285 along with characteristics qualifying as ASHRAE 90.1-compliant and continuous insulation and air barrier approvals, Icynene ProSeal Eco offers architects and builders more design flexibility than any other product on the market. Plus, Icynene ProSeal Eco has been tested in range of ASTM E119 approved wall assemblies with the most cost effective materials resulting in the broadest range of application possibilities.
- Increase Energy Efficiency – Combining insulating R-Value and air barrier performance, Icynene spray foam lets you minimize two major sources of heat loss and gain. As a result, up to 50% in heating and cooling savings can be achieved.
- Improved Indoor Environments – Due to Icynene’s air-sealing qualities, the entry of airborne irritants such as allergens, drafts and humidity can be reduced. Combined with proer mechanical ventilation, Icynene spray foam helps your clients control the air they breathe in their homes.
- Contributes to LEED points – Earn vital LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) points through the use of Icynene spray foam in your residential builds.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: