New From Landscape Forms Inc.: Sort
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Nov 23, 2011|
- Flexible system of collection bins and organizing basket for interior and exterior use.
- Designed specifically for recycling.
- Distinctive top shape makes openings highly visible and easy to reach, sheds water, and protects contents.
- Sign plates offered with selection of standard wording to support recycling program requirements.
- Sign plates are pearl gray with black lettering and mechanically fastened to the bins, allowing plates to be updated as recycling programs evolve.
- Powdercoated steel basket organizes large (50 gallon) and small (25 gallon) rotationally molded polyethylene bins into a choice of - configurations: four small, two small and one large, or two large.
- Bins may be positioned to face one direction or individually turned 90° or 180° within the basket to offer openings in multiple directions.
- Bins, which can also stand alone and accommodate litter if desired, are offered in a palette of colors, including blue and green hues.
- Bag hangers inside bins eliminate unsightly overhang, lids lift off for easy emptying. Keyed lock may be specified to secure lid.
- May help achieve LEED® MR Prerequisite 1; Storage and Collection of Recyclables.
- Bins and baskets are completely recyclable at the end of their useful life.
Landscape Forms was founded over four decades ago by practicing landscape architect, John Chipman, Sr. Our early focus on site furniture and amenities remains our steady focus today. We work with landscape architects, architects, designers and owners to enhance outdoor spaces. We've established an international presence, and earned a reputation for award-winning design, quality and service among the most discriminating design and construction practitioners. Our products include transit stops, pedestrian/pathway lighting, benches, tables, chairs, wheelchair accessible picnic tables, planters, bike racks, litter receptacles, ash urns, bollards. Materials include powdercoated metal, stainless steel, FSC certified wood, fiberglass, Solid Surface acrylic, polycarbonate, molded polyethylene and PolySite(R) recycled plastic. Studio 431 provides custom development and manufacture of site furniture and accessories for large, important projects.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: