Obstruction Lighting Solutions from Carmanah
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||May 02, 2015|
TOWER & CRANE MARKING
DEPENDABLE ILLUMINATION OF AIR HAZARDS IS NOT AN OPTION; IT’S A NECESSITY
Improve safety anywhere, any time, under any conditions. Operating independently from the grid, Carmanah solar obstruction lights provide reliable illumination without the need for wiring or other external
components subject to breakage.
Field-proven and time-tested to perform in conditions ranging from desert heat to arctic cold, Carmanah lights are designed to endure the extreme environmental conditions encountered at tower and crane sites.
- Over 350,000 installations in 110 countries
- Vibration and shock-proof construction
- Immune to power surges and electrical failure
- Up to 5 years of maintenance-free operations (no bulb or battery changes)
- Designed to meet FAA and ICAO obstruction standards
- Scalable solar engines for worldwide coverage
- Visible and Infrared (IR) light options
MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY IN A CONSTANTLY CHANGING ENVIRONMENT
Carmanah OL series lights offer a practical and cost-effective alternative for ground hazard marking, fence and barricade lighting, way-finding, equipment marking and more.
Our unique, portable designs ensure lights can be moved safely and easily within minutes - no specialized tooling or dedicated maintenance crews required. All components are housed in rugged, high-grade
enclosures to ensure longterm performance at tough industrial locations.
- No trenching or cabling required
- No external charging pods required
- Easy activation and programming through on-board switchesor infrared remote
- Rigorously tested in ambient temperatures from -140 to 60˚C
- Steady-on or flashing modes (up to 250 flash patterns)
- Patented energy management systems for consistent performance throughout the calendar year
LOW-COST SIGNALLING ALTERNATIVES WHERE GRID
At industrial sites where electrical grid-based solutions are difficult to implement and fuel-powered generators expensive to operate and maintain, Carmanah solar-powered lights ensure safe operation around the-clock.
- Reduce hardware and infrastructure costs by up to 50%
- Minimize impact on local environments
- Eliminate outages from brownouts or generator failure
- Obstruction lights
- Runway, taxiway & helipad lighting
- Marine signalling lanterns
- Flood lights
- Traffic signalling
OUTPERFORMING THE COMPETITION THROUGH BETTER DESIGN
Carmanah has been an innovator in the solar industry since 1996. We are committed to providing our clients with the best available solar technology on the market. All of our products use premium components and leverage the latest in solar energy management to ensure consistent and reliable performance in demanding environments. Carmanah stands behind our products with multi-year warranties and extensive pre- and post-sales support.
- High-performance LEDs and custom energy-efficient optics
- Highest grade shock and vibration-proof chassis designs
- Premium vented and temperature-monitored battery packs
- Patented Automated Light Control
- Consistent chromaticity through all intensities and operating modes
- Better energy efficiency for reliable performance around the globe
- Predictable illumination and reduced battery drain throughout the calendar year
- Reliable performance from the smallest format, self-contained solar engine on the market
Since 1996, Carmanah has provided critical lighting, hazard marking and power solutions to industrial customers around the globe. Our technology is designed to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation up to 5 years, with in-service life expectancy of 15-20 years.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: