OL2000: An Optical Solution for Tower and Obstacle Lighting
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Jul 07, 2015|
The OL2000 is a high-powered, low maintenance, industrial grade light, that is optimal for tower and obstacle installations. This light meets ICAO Type C Medium Intensity Obstruction Lighting Standards (ICAO Annex 14, Fifth Edition, July 2009 (Red).
- Durable design: rugged aluminum housing withstands installation in extreme environments.
- Flexible and user-friendly: Adjustable intensity and range. Programmed with a wireless Easy Programmer, PDA Programmer or with USB/IR interface
- Low power consumption: Suitable for solar and battery consumption
- Integrated Black Box function: 365 day event log
- Optional GPS synchronization
- Optional GSM remote monitoring
- Infrared communications port
- Photocell for automated dusk-to-dawn activation
- Stainless steel bird deterrents are standard equipment
AccessoriesPDA Programmer: Wireless two-way communication using a Windows based PDAprogrammer.
Easy Programmer: User friendly and compact wireless two-way programmer.
- Level Indicator: Level in field using the integrated bubble level indicator.
- IR port and photocell: Combined infrared communication port and photocell.
- Performance: Specially designed lens allows for exceptional output performance.
- Additional cable entry: Equipped as standard with two cable entries.
- Grounding plug: Baseplate grounding against electromagnetic interference.
About Carmanah Obstruction
Carmanah's simple and self-contained obstruction marking lights provide a range of solutions for marking towers and other obstructions for aerial and ground navigation. Our rugged and wire-free designs are ideally suited to withstand the harsh environments typically encountered in oil and gas development projects, mining operations and other industrial development sites across all regions of the globe. Carmanah lights provide a practical and cost-effective solution for ground hazard marking, fence and barricade lighting, way-finding, railway blue flag protection, equipment marking and more.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: