Project From Global Glass Railings: Darton College, Albany, GA
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Aug 31, 2012|
- Field measuring
- Complete installations by experienced Global Glass Railings, Inc. installers
- Shop drawings with State Engineering Stamp and Calculations
- Reasonable turn around times
- 1/2" Clear tempered glass, Base Mounted
- 3/4" Clear tempered glass, Base Mounted
- Straight clear tempered glass in 1/2" or 3/4"
- Curved clear tempered glass in 1/2" or 3/4" Note: Minimum radius limitations
- Curved spiral clear tempered glass in 1/2" or 3/4". Note: Minimum radius limitations
- Post Rail & Clip Systems - Available in stainless steel, #4 satin or #8 mirror finish with 1/2" or 3/8" tempered glass flat panels
- Side Mount - Button support systems in stainless steel with 1/2" or 3/4" tempered glass
- Smoke Baffle System - Using 1/2" or 3/8" tempered glass
- 1 1/2" or 2" Handrails welded and polished at all joints, stainless steel # 4 or #8 mirror finish with stainless steel glass or wall attachment brackets
- Free standing stainless steel handrails in conjunction with monumental stairs
- Many more options are available, please contact us for more information
About Global Glass Railings
As a leader in the glass railings industry, Global Glass Railings has over 60 years of combined expertise in custom design and installation of glass handrail and guardrail systems. Not only do our railing systems add architectural interest, they are safe, strong and durable.
For your convenience, we will provide take off services, shop drawings, structural engineering along with a State Engineering Stamp, MSDS, safety manuals including weekly tool box meetings and a certificate of insurance for a complete glass rail installation. We are cognizant of our role on jobsites and know for the short time we are there what is required for a safe, quality project in the least amount of jobsite time.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: