Recessed Light Air-Sealing Covers: Now in 2 Styles!
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||May 06, 2017|
We now offer 2 styles of recessed light covers: Economy and Premium Insulated.
Our Economy version is made out of a flame retardant ABS material, Dimensions: 11 x 11 in. that tapers to 8 x 8 in., 11 in. deep, Weight: 2.5 lbs each.
Our Premium Insulated version is made out of flame retardant foil faced fiberglass, Dimensions: 14 x 14 in. x 22 in. deep, Weight: 2.0 lbs each.
Are your recessed lights draft proofed?Our Recessed Light Covers are the answer to this question. Our air-sealed covers have been specifically designed to eliminate heat loss and stop cold air from coming into the house through the recessed light fixture. Our product maintains sufficient space around the fixture for proper functionality.
- Energy Savings
- Stops draft from coming in through the light fixture
- Can be used with most IC rated recessed lights
- Easy Installation: Simply sits over the recessed light and foam around the light cover
- Suitable for new construction, as well as remodel existing recessed light
- For use in attic spaces, ceiling spaces, dropped ceilings, and insulated ceilings
- Maintenance free
- These durable and lightweight covers will stop heat loss through the light, and stop condensation from getting into the attic
Watch our Installation Video
About Battic Door
We have developed and offer several energy conservation products for the home that are designed to stop drafts through the five most overlooked intentional openings in the house: the attic stairs, the whole house fan, the fireplace, the clothes dryer, and the bathroom fan.
Just about almost any homeowner can use and benefit from one or more of our products.
Our products have been engineered to provide the easiest, quickest installation; provide the highest level of performance; offer high value and fast payback.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: