Skraffino from Duraamen: Modern flooring or modern art?
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Nov 30, 2014|
Project: JWT Dubai | Advertising Agency
The contemporary design of JWT Dubai's office space consists of open, well-lit meeting rooms, smooth wood texture and high-gloss, decorative flooring. Mr. Elias Abboud of GAIA Engineering Inc. chose Skraffino to create super-sleek flooring for the ad agency's 15,000 sqft. office space.
Skraffino is a Portland cement based product that provides a grainer concrete surface that is applied at paper thin thickness. When combined with Cp1000, acrylic polymer it produces the ideal ultra thin resurfaces for both interior and exterior concrete applications. It can be applied on horizontal as well as vertical surfaces. Numerous decorative effects can be achieved through the creative use of a steel trowel, magic trowel, sponge, roller, or spray unit. It provides a fast solution for integrally coloring and resurfacing an interior or exterior concrete. Also, it is a cost effective solution for resurfacing new or old concrete, broomed, trowelled or creating a multi layered fresco finish.
- Highly cost-effective solution for resurfacing micro-topping / skim coat
- Most user friendly micro- topping (overlay/skim coat) on the market
- Can be integrally colored with Colorfast
- Achieves excellent results with chemicals stains (acid stains), dyes or water based stains
- Applied over interior, exterior, horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Various ways of applying it – Magic trowel, finishing trowel, hopper spray gun, etc.
- Excellent performance under freeze-thaw conditions
- Can be applied over asphalt surfaces
You may request FREE samples by calling +1 866 835 6595.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: