Stertil-Koni Strengthens Wireless Mobiles
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Jul 22, 2010|
Stertil-Koni - America's and the world's leading provider of heavy-duty vehicle lifts - is now expanding a fully wireless mobile lift without cables or wires. Years in the making, this amazing technological advance demonstrates the continued innovation practiced by Stertil-Koni. The company's engineers have developed the most sophisticated and more importantly the most user friendly mobile lift in the industry.
The encumbrance of cables was never enough to overcome the conceptual advantages of mobile lifts. Nevertheless, stationary cables or wires laying on the concrete floor often represented an obstruction to the free flow of personnel and shop supplies in a workshop environment. The disadvantages of the wired mobile lift concept have now been totally mitigated with the advent of the company's fully wireless mobile lift.
The technological benefits represent a user's wish list come true:
* Stertil-Koni is a proud member of the Automotive Lift Institute - a professional trade association made up of 17 US and Canadian based lift manufacturers. Why should any user prefer to deal with an ALI - approved lift manufacturer? All ALI members need to certify (ALI/ETL) a minimum of 75% of their lifts.
* The Stertil-Koni WIRELESS mobile lifts are available in:
- 13,000 lbs. per column (52,000 lbs. per set of four)
- 16,000 lbs. per column (64,000 lbs. per set of four)
- 18,000 lbs. per column (72,000 lbs. per set of four)
- 22,000 lbs. per column (88,000 lbs. per set of four)
No other company in the lift industry offers a more complete full-range of lifting opportunities than Stertil-Koni. Vehicles on the roads of North America are becoming heavier and heavier and Stertil-Koni has responded with their 18,000 and 22,000 lb. columns.
* Stertil-Koni uses ZIGBEE technology - a low power wireless mesh networking proprietary standard. The low power usage allows longer life with smaller batteries, and the mesh networking provides high reliability and larger range. The sophisticated nature of ZIGBEE encourages the use of multi-sets of four, six or eight columns in the same area without interference of one set to another set.
A unique, technological advance allows Stertil-Koni columns to operate integrally within protected set usage patterns (without interference) yet permits the individual columns to operate in a random fashion.
A minimum 30 sets of four are able to operate in one contiguous area without interference with other mobile lifts or with other shop equipment.
* Control System with OSD (On Screen Display)
The sophistication of the micro-processor generated technology is unparalleled. LCD screens on the outside of the columns facilitate ease of operation and actuate redundant safety systems that ensure ultimate operator protection.
* Battery condition is continually monitored so the operator can quickly reference the charging condition of the batteries.
* Actual number of columns in a set size can be determined and the operator can digitally verify how many columns are operating in a set.
* Actual lifting height can be numerically verified by the operator.
* Multi-language digital text allows the operator to function in English, Spanish and French.
* Monitoring of maintenance requirements is achieved through the determination of hours in service.
* Authorized operator access with an initiation key ensures maximum safety and convenience of use.
Dr. Jean DellAmore, the president of Stertil-Koni, says that "over 304,000 major injuries are caused each year in the United States alone by slipping and tripping." "Products like our wireless mobile column lift not only make good business sense to install, but they can also help to reduce this statistic and make United States workshops much safer."
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
(14450) Vehicle Lift