architecture - engineering - construction
The Package Concierge Express Series
Modular DesignThe modular design of the Package Concierge® Express Series easily allows the kiosk module to be used as a standalone system, or grouped with other modules to build a larger solution. Installation of these completely contained modules does not require floor/base anchoring and leveling feet make it quick and easy to place.
- Provides 24/7 user access to retrieve contents
- Double-column locker modules with six (6) compartment sizes
- Leveling feet for ease of installation
- Dry Cleaning locker modules with two (2) compartment sizes and clothes hanger mechanisms also available
- Data rich reports, delivery history and security information through an intuitive dashboard
- Customizable installation options such as liner, U-shape, L-shape, and split system configuration
- Compact 7"x5" color touch screen with barcode scanner and still camera
- Parcel Module Controller (PMC) with uninterruptable power supply (UPS)
- Ethernet port for communications with remote management system
- Interloc® Locking System
- All steel construction available in three (3) durable powder coat finishes or with custom color and/or wrap
- Uses 120V A/C, 15 amp circuit
- Maintenance access to all compartments from master compartment
Designed to easily integrate with your systemsUtilizing our 25+ years experience, we've designed our software to provide you with a means to easily integrate, monitor, track, and report on all transactions.
Our industry unique mobile app enables you to reset pins, push notifications, monitor package activity and more, right from the palm of your hand!
The intuitive management portal provides plenty of reporting and tracking options; all supported by 24/7 customer service.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(10 55 00) Postal Specialties|
(10 55 16) Mail Collection Boxes
(10 55 23) Mail Boxes
(10 55 23.13) Apartment Mail Boxes
(10 55 26) Parcel Lockers|
(11 29 00) Postal, Packaging, and Shipping Equipment
(12 35 36) Mailroom Casework