Vision Control® stands out
During a jobsite mock-up, Vision Control® was installed next to a competitor’s mock-up made of 3 sheets of glass with sandblasted lines where the inner lite moves up and down for privacy or vision. Some very interesting observations were made. Here are a few:
• Offers varying angles of view
• Blocks the light, so a patient can rest
• Fast installation thus minimizing installation costs
• Easy to operate
• Decreases the view through the lines, but doesn’t offer the privacy + visibility at the same time
• Disables the vision without blocking the light
• Longer installation time resulting in expensive field labor
• Too heavy to easily operate
For over 45 years, Unicel Architectural has built a reputation for the most advanced aluminum and glass solutions. These solutions include specialty glazing, skylights, louvers and custom structures, to enhance major global construction initiatives with utmost quality and reliability.
With its proprietary technology, Unicel’s Vision Control® delivers unprecedented comfort and control of vision, light, temperature and sound with a patented combination of louvers between glass that are hermetically sealed and cordless.
Unicel’s solutions are guaranteed for longevity, optimized for energy efficiency, and customizable to any design, environmental or cultural requirements. Unicel combines its market leading know-how with great design to ensure optimal aesthetics and sustainable performance.
Unicel Architectural is a Canadian-owned company committed to the process of sustainable building. The company’s headquarters and production facilities are located in Longueuil, Quebec, Canada.
Some of Unicel’s credentials include:
* Architects’ Choice Award, National Symposium on Healthcare Design for Vision Control®
* Most Innovative Product for Vision Control®, Quebec Ministry of Industry, Trade and Technology
* LEED® Green Building Certification credits for Unicel Vision Control louvers between glass that are hermetically sealed and cordless.. LEED® Green Building Certification credits
* The Customs-Trade Partnership against Terrorism (C-TPAT) certification for implementing enhanced security arrangements in all phases of its operations.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
|(08 01 88) Maintenance of Special Function Glazing|
(08 01 92) Operation and Maintenance of Louvered Equipment Enclosures