About 4-Post Lifts
The Stertil-Koni four post lift is one of a kind. There is no four-post, heavy duty drive-on lift like it due to the fact it has no cross beams fore or aft. It has totally open floor configuration east-west and north-south. Unlike other stationary platform lifts, this lift has adjustable runways for multi-wheel base vehicles.
Four-Post Features and Technical Characteristics:
- Advanced State-of-the-Art Technology: Hydraulic system is electrically controlled using potentiometers to monitor vehicle weight displacement and ensuring smooth synchronization between four lifting points. Programmable lifting height, lighting and foot protection are provided.
- Maximum Safety:
- Combination locking pawl (solenoid activated) and metal ladders on carriage operate independently of drive mechanism and represent
- Hose burst valve protection prevents lift from rapid descent in case of hydraulic fluid loss
- High quality DOMEX steel provides for long life.
- Developed and tested for 50,000 lifting operations at maximum load
- Very Low Drive-on Height: 27" wide runways enjoy drive-on height of 8 5/8" for ST4175 and 11" for ST4250. This means that low ground clearance vehicles can easily access this lift.
- Incredible Lifting Height: With 75" of lifting height, even the tallest of mechanics can work under the vehicle and prevent back injuries
- Adjustable Runways: Runways can be adjusted laterally with a minimum range of adjustment of 6 inches.
- Flexible Positioning: Because there are no cross beams, the lift can be installed with a width compatible to the customer's needs and in-line with space limitations found in the workshop.
- Vertical Lifting: The Stertil-Koni series four-post lifts rise vertically (no overhang like a parallelogram) at an incredible fast rate of 72 seconds for the ST-4250.
- Tandem Configurations: Unlike any other lift in the world, the Stertil-Koni four post lifts can be used in tandem, linking two lifts in a line. The user can operate the two lifts as a synchronized pair or operate both lifts independently. This is especially necessary when lifting articulated buses, trucks and semi-trailers. This makes these unique models an excellent choice for vehicles with an uneven weight distribution, for example, a truck and crane combination. Most tandem combinations are ALI/ETL certified. (Check listing for models that are certified at http://www.autolift.org/).
- Flush Mount or Surface Mount: All models can be installed either recessed or surface mount.
Stertil-Koni Announces Major Investment in New Tooling Equipment at its Manufacturing Facility in Streator, Illinois (Apr 10, 2013)
Stertil(R)-Koni and Vehicle Service Group (VSG) Agree to Licensing Agreements (Mar 28, 2013)
New Stertil-Koni Research Study Finds Preventative Maintenance and Safety Remain Top Focus of Transit Authorities and Fleet Operators (Jan 16, 2013)
Broadest range of solutions to meet your vehicle lifting needs (Dec 23, 2008)
11140 - Vehicle Service Equipment
14450 - Vehicle Lift
11 11 00 - Vehicle Service Equipment
11 11 13 - Compressed-Air Vehicle Service Equipment
11 11 19 - Vehicle Lubrication Equipment
11 11 23 - Tire-Changing Equipment
11 11 26 - Vehicle-Washing Equipment
14 45 00 - Vehicle Lifts
23 12 16 - Facility Gasoline Dispensing Pumps