Hunter Douglas Introduces Enhanced Techstyle® E Acoustical Ceilings
Norcross, GA - Hunter Douglas Contract introduces Techstyle® E ceiling panels, the next evolution of its successful Techstyle® Acoustical Ceilings. Retaining the superior aesthetic and noise-reduction features of the original model, Techstyle E panels offer an improved environmental index and a simplified mounting system. Techstyle E panels meet the more stringent fire testing of the European market and are GREENGUARD Children and SchoolsSM Certified.
With the addition of Techstyle E panels, Hunter Douglas Contract offers the first and only high-performance acoustical ceiling tile that passes the most stringent Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emission tests, says Ron Rice, Business Unit Manager of Hunter Douglas Ceilings.
The panels cellular construction provides excellent acoustical performance across the entire frequency spectrum and a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.85. Techstyle E panels bolster those qualities by reducing material use to create large, free-spanning acoustical ceiling panels.
Product highlights include:
- 48% less burnables:
- ASTM E84 test results: Flame spread - 10; Smoke index 10
- Enhanced soiling resistance and clean-ability
- Higher light reflectance: daylighting LR of 81
- GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified with minimal VOC emissions o Most rigorous product emissions criteria to date
- Equally high acoustical performance:
- NRC of 0.85
- Sound Absorption Average (SAA) of 0.86
- New snap-on attachment for easy installation and de-mounting
About Hunter Douglas Contract
For more than 80 years, the architecture and design community has specified contract products from Hunter Douglas, the world leader in window coverings and a major manufacturer of architectural products. A tradition of bringing breakthrough products to market makes Hunter Douglas the choice for an array of innovative contract solutions.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try:
(09 50 00) Ceilings