Acrylic Freestanding Soaking Tubs from Innovate Building Solutions
If you’re debating whether a standalone bathtub or freestanding soaking tub is right for you. The product options appear endless. Here are a few questions you may be asking:
- Is it best to buy an acrylic, cast iron, or solid surface tub? What soaking tub sizes are available?
- What material will not only be comfortable but will give me a good value for my money?
- What design will compliment my new décor and be easy to get into?
- Which tub won’t be difficult to install AND will fit through the door?
- Would a deep soaking tub or a shallower alcove bathtub be better?
- Do I have enough room for a freestanding soaking tub?
- Your questions go on and on.
If you’re looking for the best acrylic soaking tub that will not only make a fashion statement, but will be built to last, you’ll want to consider Innovate’s Designer Line of standalone tubs. Their benefits include:
- Thicker (10 ml.) acrylic surface provides more durability and minimizes the chance of scratching.
- One piece design improves strength and durability.
- Easy to clean high gloss cast acrylic.
- Highly resistant to staining.
- Pre-installed chrome on brass drain.
- Spacious tub designs have more room inside the bathtub (also called the bathing well) for a more comfortable soaking experience.
- Slotted clean overflow on all models.
- Adjustable leveling feet ensure you don’t have a tub which will squeak or move.
- White drain cover included on all models. Optional chrome, brushed nickel, and matte black finishes are available.
- Non-porous. Dirt won’t accumulate on the surface like fiberglass.
- 100% recyclable.
- Established brand with years of bathtub innovation excellence.
- Tub sizes to fit small alcove spaces or large bathroom remodels.
- Designer freestanding tub sizes in stock for immediate shipment.
- Paper templates are available to help locate your tub to ensure you buy the right unit.
- Optional ‘Rapid Connect’ drain available to save labor costs and makes the installation easier (especially if you don’t have easy access through the floor below).
@innovatebuild #innovatebuild #shower #remodeling #bathroom
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: