Aluminum Clad AWNING Window
Like all our products, Hurd awning windows are custom made, by hand, to your exact specifications. We think you’ll notice the difference in how they look and how they perform.
Awning windows are a great choice when you want the fresh air of an open window even if it’s raining. Hurd awning windows are commonly used alone or combined underneath a large picture window to provide ventilation.
- Exterior clad with .050” extruded aluminum.
- Natural pine interior standard. Prime, paint or stain optional.
- Alternate wood species optional.
- CoreGuard wood treatment.
- Basic jamb width 4-9/16”.
Performance GlazingAvailable in all Eco System options except FeelSafe.
WeatherproofingPerimeter weatherstrip on sash and frame. Positive locking mechanism draws sash tightly against weatherstrip.
- Encore folding handle with geared dual arm operator.
- Concealed sliding nylon shoe hinges applied directly to sash for clean exterior.
- Stainless steel hinge track located for maximum support.
- Guide bar operable system.
- Sash locks standard.
OptionsDecorative glazing: Bronze, gray, obscure or stained glass.
Grilles: Hurd simulated divided lite, removable wood grilles or grilles in airspace.
Screens: Aluminum frame with charcoal color fiberglass cloth standard, aluminum mesh optional.
Screen frame options: goldtone, white, bronze, champagne, oil-rubbed bronze, brushed chrome, bright brass, coppertone, antique brass or matching wood species.
Hardware: Encore folding handle standard in 11 designer finishes. 300 series stainless steel corrosion-resistant operator and arms optional.
- Standard extension jambs available up to 8-1/8”.
- Extruded aluminum drip cap.
- Applied aluminum clad brickmould, ovalo or flat casing.
- Non-standard sizing to 1/16”.
Aluminum Clad Wood Awning Window Sizing
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: