Architectural Louvers Featured Product: Hurricane Equipment Screen V6JF
Hurricane Equipment Screen V6JF is an inverted louver blade vision barrier that is NOA rated for high wind and impact resistance. Louver blades run horizontal with intermediate vertical supports for attachment to structural framing.
- Made to order in sizes 12" wide x 12" high up to unlimited size
- Made from heavy gauge 0.081" thickness aluminum extrusion
- 4" blade spacing
- Standard flat blade
- Mitered outside corners for continuous blade appearance
- Hidden Mullion joints at section breaks (concealed from view)
- 54.4% free area for a 48" wide x 48" high panel.
- Weight: 4 lbs per sq ft of louver face area.
- Passed Dade County PA 201-94 Large Missile Impact
- Passed Dade County PA 202-94 Uniform Pressure (up to ±150 psf)
- Passed Dade County PA 203-94 Cyclic Wind Pressure
- A variety of metal finishes including paint and anodizing
- Higher wind load ratings
- Visibility through model V6JF is 0% at horizontal or below. When inverted, visibility is 0% from horizontal or above.
Download Technical Literature
Download CSI Specifications
Download Installation Instructions
About Architectural Louvers
We are an aluminum fixed louver manufacturer specializing in custom shape wall louvers, hurricane louvers, louvered sunshades, exterior sun control devices, roof equipment screens, and brick vents for the architectural construction market.
As our name states, we do one thing and do it right - Architectural Louvers.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: