CableRail Featured In Professional Deck Builder Magazine Cover Article
Check out the great article by Mark Ellis on installing CableRail systems in a wooden deck frame. Mark shares his techniques for a finished product that is structurally strong and aesthetically pleasing.To read the article visit Installing CableRailings
Since 1948, Feeney has been manufacturing and supplying specialty building products for design and construction professionals. Years of experience supplying thousands of projects worldwide have given us the insight and expertise to develop a diverse and innovative line of the highest quality architectural products. We have a state-of-the-art powder coating line; a machine shop with a fully automated, computerized machining center; and a range of fabrication stations offering complete rigging and assembly capabilities. Our seasoned, professional staff is always ready to assist with design questions product selection and technical support.
Our line of architectural products includes:
- CableRail™: the leading brand of stainless steel architectural cable assemblies for use on railings, fences and trellises.
- DesignRail™: powder coated aluminum railing frame systems available in a variety of colors and cap rail styles with glass, picket and cable infill options.
- CableTrellis™: wall mounted and free standing trellis kits with powder-coated aluminum support frames and stainless steel cable and rod plant infill grids.
- StaLok®: stainless steel rods, components and assemblies for use in decorative and structural applications.
- Lightline®: easy-to-install door canopy kits with stainless steel support arms, UV resistant acrylic visor panes and integrated aluminum rain gutters.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: