architecture - engineering - construction
Concrete is Tough. Polyaspartic Coatings are Tougher. Get your FREE Samples Now!
What to do When Tough isn’t Tough Enough?Your concrete flooring or machinery may be tough, but without the proper seal, it will wear prematurely. Whether you’re a gritty garage or a hot high-traffic commercial space, indoors or outdoors, a Polyaspartic coating can give you incredibly strong, long-lasting protection.
What makes Polyaspartic Polyurea coatings revolutionary?They deliver the performance traditionally expected from a polyurethane coating, but at a much higher level. And it's a low-to-zero volatile organic compound (VOC), so the cure time is much faster.
It's protective strength, flexibility, and physical and chemical resistance make it a popular solution for:
- Industrial applications (pipe and pipeline coatings, sewer and tank linings, water treatment plants, and manholes.
- The automotive refinish and molded parts industry (due to its fast cure time, even at ambient temperatures)
- Garage floors (offering great resistance to gas, oil and grease)
- Retail and commercial environments
- The restaurant and hospitality industries
Great corrosion protectionCorrosion not only eats away at your equipment, but also your long-term budget. A Polyaspartic coating offers great protection against corrosion for construction and agricultural equipment, commercial vehicles, wind power stations and other machinery subject to weather conditions.
Ideal for decorative concrete in high traffic areasIf you're a restaurant, mall, hotel or retail store, the first you thing you want is traffic. The last thing you want is a floor that can't handle it. The incredible abrasion resistance and durability of a polyaspartic protective coating make it ideal for stained and decorative concrete and concrete overlays in high traffic commercial areas. Because of the clarity and shine of the coating, it can even help restore faded color.
Little or no down timePolyaspartic coatings contain low or no volatile organic compounds (VOCs)—no harsh solvents. They cure fast so there's less downtime.
Other benefits of a Polyaspartic Polyurea coating include:
- Ability to be applied in extreme temperatures
- UV stable so it won't degrade if exposed to sunlight
- Great adhesion to concrete with a 500+ psi (measurement of adhesion strength)
- Scratch, stain, and industrial chemical resistance (resists salt, oil, gas, fat, and mild acids)
- Remains clear and won't discolor or blush even if exposed to moisture
- Good weatherability
- Will form an excellent bond to concrete
- Flexibility (different curing agents can be used to achieve different results)
Polyaspartic coatings outperform Epoxy and Urethane.Epoxy and urethane coatings used to be a popular choice for environments needing an abrasion-resistant concrete coating. But Polyaspartic coatings outperform them. In Taber Abrasion testing, Polyaspartics proved to be almost three times more abrasion-resistant and durable than epoxies
View more details about Polyaspartic Coatings
Please fill out the form from this link to receive your FREE Polyaspartic Topcoat samples—the toughest concrete floor protection available.
Architects & architectural firms will not be charged for shipping.
Contractors will be asked to pay $20.00 shipping*. A Düraamen representative will contact you for payment information.
This offer is only valid for shipping addresses in the continental U.S.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: