Decorative linear bar grilles for the walls and floors in your home or business
The linear bar grilles for your heat and air system are something you see every day. They're the details of your environment that make a significant impact on the look and feel of your space. Since we understand that impact, we at Coco Architectural have strict protocol to measure quality of our metalcraft products to ensure the best possible products.
Every piece we make is developed with a focus on three characteristics:
- aesthetic impact
- performance quality and durability
- selection of installation features
Further, because our customers have a variety of needs, we’ve created our line of products to meet them all.
Do you need a reinforced floor grille, a removable metal wall grille, a functional ceiling grill, or a decorative panel? Do you want a custom color match? How about unique bar spacing, a beveled or extra-large flanged frame, removable core? Or do you need a standard feature such as an optional access door?
Our knowledgeable sales team and experienced shop craftsmen are at your service to find the perfect solution to all these needs. Whatever your requirements, our grilles will up-level your space in both quality and function.
Options for custom bar grille materials and finishEvery space is unique, with unique requirements for the materials and finish used in its linear bar grilles. We are committed to offering the best quality and most variety possible, which includes the following options:
- Aluminum— finished in satin, mirror polish, clear anodized, anodized color, baked enamel color (liquid or powder coat), or a primed for field painting.
- Brass— available in satin and mirror polish finishes as well as several shades of statuary bronze, antiqued bronze, and blackened bronze.
- Bronze— available in satin and mirror polish finishes as well as several shades of statuary bronze, antiqued bronze, and blackened bronze
- Stainless Steel—finished in a satin or mirror polish, or prepped for plating.
- Steel—prepped for plating, in a primed finish, or baked enamel colors.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: