architecture - engineering - construction
Dont let a wall stand in your way with Kawneer's InFrame Interior Framing
It'll change the way you look at wallsBREAK THROUGH DESIGN
Wrap-around perimeter profiles deliver clean lines and eliminate the need to finish drywall terminations.
Features full-perimeter bulb gasket designed to capture drywall and accommodate variations in drywall thickness, allowing for common inconsistencies, including screw heads and uneven mudding.
STURDY AND ADAPTABLE
Meets the design needs of a range of building applications – both new and retrofit construction.
Engineered to integrate easily with Kawneer entrances. Transitions seamlessly from fixed framing to operable doors, providing enhanced design flexibility.
Accommodates 1/8", 1/4" or 3/8" infill within 2" x 6" sightlines.
- Optional 4" tall sill member is available for a greater range of design possibilities for specific project requirements and architectural styles.
- Available in multiple color options with anodized finishes and fluoropolymer painted finishes in a variety of colors.
- Solvent-free powder coatings provide a green option.
Configurations of InFrame™ Interior Framing are easy to fabricate and contractors can leverage existing installation experience and knowledge.
- Available as screw-spline construction and flush-glazed, center-aligned glass.
- Two-piece perimeter profiles that capture the drywall simplify and speed the installation process.
Key Features Include:
- 2" x 6" sightline, interior partition framing
- Flush glazed, center plane glass application
- Screw spline fabrication
- 1/8", 1/4", and 3/8" infill options
- Permanodic™ anodized finishes in seven choices
- Painted finishes in standard and custom choices
- Interior applications
- Kawneer standard entrances or other specialty entrances to be incorporated
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: