Featured Project by Stromberg
Name Caesar's Palace
Location Las Vegas, NV
Materials Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer (GFRP)
Products Exterior theming elements, including Fiberglass (FRP) and glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) Corinthian capitals, columns, p
Type New construction
Vegas is all about the wow factor, especially in well-known casinos like Caesar's Palace. Stromberg was commissioned to produce themed elements on both the exterior and interior of the hotel.
Some elements of note include:
Exterior Themed Elements
- The world's largest columns and pilasters
- Custom sculpted Roman statuary and bas relief panels
- Fountains of GFRC (glass fiber reinforced concrete) and FRP (fiberglass)
- Hundreds of assorted roman themed elements including massive brackets, trim, moldings, medallions, panels, etc, each elaborately detailed and skillfully molded
- Custom cast finishes, including limestone, travertine, bronze, copper, wood and marble
Interior Themed Elements
In addition to the exterior GFRC and FRP, we produced artistically sculpted and molded interior cast elements including
- Ceilings. GRG ceiling panels and intricately detailed ornamentation
- Columns. Roman Corinthian, Tuscan and ionic columns in GRG
- Domes. Beautifully crafted GRG domes and coffers
- Sculptures in GFRG (glass fiber reinforced gypsum) and FRP, in keeping with the intricately detailed Roman style
About Casinos and Gaming
Stromberg has work featured in some of the world's best known casinos. Caesars Palace, MGM, the Mirage, the Venetian, Twin Rivers, Hollywood, Atlantis, Ameristar, etc. Over 80% of our business is with repeat clients who have come to depend on us for fast service, quality products and fair pricing. If you are an owner, architect, contractor or anyone involved in the design or construction of a gaming facility, we are here to help. We can provide preconstruction assistance with costing, design details, value engineering, art direction, mock ups, simplified attachment and custom finishing methods to make your job easier.
About Themed Construction
Doing themed construction the right way requires good design, quality materials and professional execution. While the designer creates the general scope and design, a quality themed contractor and fabricator ensures that all the little details work with the architects design intent. With 30 years of themed construction experience, we know that no matter how massive the project, the small details matter.
From original concept to completion, our team will work with you to make the vision a reality. Whether your needs are a single themed element, or a massive themed project, we are here to help.
Themed construction and themed elements are provided for casinos, themed resorts, museums, aquariums, zoos, themed exhibits, buildings, water parks, restaurants, etc.
- Budget estimates
- Design development
- Samples and mock ups
- Scale models and maquettes
- Value engineering
- Art direction and design assistance
Themed Production and Construction Services
- Shop drawings and engineering
- Custom Sculpting
- Custom finishes. Stone, metal, stucco, wood, etc.
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer)
- GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete)
- GRG (Glass Fiber Reinforced Gypsum)
- Cast Stone
- StonePly (natural stone thin composite panels)
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: