Fire Containment & Ballistic Protection For Critical Infrastructure from Armortex
ArmorGuard Ballistic Wall
The ArmorGuard Ballistic Wall is a complete fence system designed to provide ballistic protection for critical infrastructure. The system uses louvered ballistic material through-bolted to I-beam posts.
- Bullet & Blast resistant composite panels
- Fabricated with non-conductive fiberglass and polyester resin
- Louvered design promotes air flow and minimizes heat buildup.
- UL 752 Standard for Bullet-Resisting, Level 8 (5 shot test, 7.62mm caliber high powered rifle).
- Ballistic panels can either be alternated on the inside and outside face of post or stacked internally on I-beam posts in an angled/louvered arrangement.
- Panels bolted to square or -beam steel posts.
- Bolt-through design provides for easy removal of the panels.
- Field installable and designed to be removed for maintenance purposes.
- Designed to be elevated from finished grade to promote airflow underneath the system.
- Can be either base-plated for easy removal or set in concrete footings for a permanent barrier.
Armortex® has been manufacturing Bullet, Blast and Forced Entry Resistant products for more than thirty years. Our product line includes Armortex® brand fiberglass composite panels, glass and containment glazing, fixed windows and transaction windows, pass-thru transaction equipment (drawers, hoppers, dip trays), speakers, gun ports, gun lockers and man traps. We also fabricate wood and hollow metal doors as well as aluminum storefront systems and related security equipment.
Armortex® products are widely used in courtrooms, government and corporate offices, banks, convenience stores, police stations, military bases, check cashing facilities, cashier booths, prisons and any place where ballistic and attack resistant products are required. U.S. Dept of State FE/BR thermally broken aluminum windows and steel doors are also available.
Through our ISO 9001:2008 quality management system we design and build quality products that protect lives. Our Bullet, Blast and Forced Entry Resistant products are available worldwide, direct from Armortex®. Please contact us for complete information.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: