Horizontal Life Line System From Simplified Safety
|Subscribe to FREE newsletter||Jul 01, 2012|
A lifeline system that minimizes penetration, installs easily, and safely protects the up to three workers on one system.
Kee Line is a horizontal lifeline system built to provide continuous protection for multiple users working at height. Engineered to support up to three workers, the system incorporates an inline shock absorber protects the worker and minimizes the forces that are applied to the roof in an event of a fall.
The unique inline shock absorber also allows the system to be installed to various lightweight modern roof constructions. Unlike other systems, there is no need for expensive fall over posts at every support, but instead Kee Line features unique see through top mount posts with minimal roof penetration required.
- Efficient heavy duty in-line absorber negates the need for expensive 'fall over' style posts at every bracket position.
- Maximum span in between supports 50 feet
- Accommodates corners and varying building shapes
- Comprehensive range of mounting options
- Horizontal or side-mounted applications
- Traveller enables users to detach or re-attach at any point of the system
- Allows for multiple users (up to three)
- Durable and weather resistant
- Modular design for easier specification and simplified installation
- Grade 316 Stainless Steel 5/16 inch diameter wire and bracket
- Tested on 'as built' roofs for various global markets
- Easy to design and install
About Simplified Safety
Provider of rooftop safety solutions including, roof top safety rail, skylight screens, roof walkways, safety gates and numerous other safety solutions.
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: